REDO-FLEX Padding roll SR40 | 4 m x 10 cm | EXTRA THICK | 4 pcs
Particularly soft and adaptable slightly thicker padding made of synthetic polyester fibres. The material absorbs very little moisture which keeps the bandage and the hoof dry. Ideal as padding under REDO-CAST support bandages.
ARTICLE NUMBER: 10169
*plus 19% tax and plus shipping costs.
ALLREDO SR40 Synthetic Cotton Roll | Wadding 10 cm x 4 m
REDO-Flex Synthetic cotton roll is an extra soft synthetic orthopaedic padding which is excellent for used under bandages, for example for tendon injuries, or damaged ligaments.
- 4 Meter long
- Especially thick padding
- Made of synthetic polyester fibres
- Extremely soft and flexible
- Tears easily
- Easily removable, for example, with the ALLREDO Bandage Remover (20276)
- Due to the fibre structure of the cotton roll, the turns of the roll stick well to each other and do not slip
- Can be used quickly and easily on all body parts
- The synthetic polyester fibres allow for very little moisture absorption
- Easy to roll
- Especially recommended for padding in combination with REDO-CAST hoof support bandage
Products suitable for hoof and claw care. For horses, cattle and other large animals in the veterinary sector.