REDO-BOND 22TL Speed Hoof Glue | Black, 50 ml
Very fast setting (22secs) very thick hoof glue for warmer outdoor temperatures. Filled in resealable cartridge for users with a low number of applications.
ARTICLE NUMBER: 92538
*plus 19% tax and plus shipping costs.
REDO-BOND Hoof Block Adhesive
REDO-BOND 22TL Speed is a fast setting two-component block adhesive and is developed for the hoof treatment of dairy cows and cattle. With the help of this specially developed glue a wooden or a rubber block is applied to the healthy side of the hoof with the aim of relieving pressure from the affected hoof. This quickly reduces pain and supports the healing process significantly.
The 50 ml cartridge has been developed for the occasional user e.g. small dairy farm or veterinary practice.
Characteristics of REDO-BOND Hoof Glue
- it's quick setting time of 25-30 seconds allows pressure to be re-applied to the hoof after only 1,5-2 minutes (depending on temperature)
- the 1:1 mixing system ensures a correct mixing ratio and a strong and secure bond
- this glue develops no toxic fumes or odours
Advantages of the 2K Hoof Block Adhesive REDO-BOND 22TL Speed
- it can be used at low temperatures without the use of an accelerator
- because of its high viscosity | tough substance it compensates unevenness, so it can also be used on uneven hooves
- the cartridge is easy to open by hand and has a reclosable lid (ideal for end of day or weekends)
Remember to order the matching REDO-BOND 50 ml mixing tips