ALLREDO Hoof Knife Sharpener AR100
Sanding machine for mobile and stationary use. Low material ablation for a long lifetime of the knives. For use with various AR100 abrasive belts for sharpening hoof knives and many other tools. Incl. different knife guides for angles ranging from 20- 65°.
ARTICLE NUMBER: 912422
*plus 19% tax and plus shipping costs.
The Allredo Hoof Knife Sharpener AR100 is the ideal tool for grinding and sharpening hoof knives used in hoof trimming. This model has been constructed to allow you to sharpen your hoof knives right down to the eye of the hoof knife. By use of its different precision blade guides your tools, including axes, shovels, spades, lawn mower blades etc., can be sharpened at an angle of 20 ° and 25 °. Scissors can be sharpened at an angle of 60 ° and 65 °.
Benefits of the Allredo AR100 Hoof Knife Sharpener:
- easy to use as both a mobile or stationary sharpener
- suitable for different sanding belt grits
- can grind at angles of 20 °, 25 °, 60 ° and 65 ° with the help of different precision blade guides
- grinds even ceramic blades when used with a diamond sanding belt
- versatile knife sharpener suitable for sharpening hoof knives, claw knives, chisels, axes, etc.
Included in the Set:
- Engine: 15,000 RPM, ca. 100 Watts
- includes 6 sanding belts (2 of each in grit P80, P220 and P6000)
- 1 plastic blade guide 40° - (2 x 20 °) and 60 ° angle
- 1 plastic blade guide 50 ° (2 x 25 °) and 65 ° angle
- both blade guides are perfectly suitable for use on leisure knives, serrated knives and scissors
- supplied with a high quality nylon bag for transport and storage
- includes instruction manual and CD
- Size: L x W x H: 24 x 12.5 x 14 cm
TIP! Due to the curved shape of hoof knife blades, we recommend using the ALLREDO Hoof Knife Sharpener AR100 without the blade guides in order to achieve an optimal and uniform result.