COMFYBLOC foam rubber block | 25 mm
Comfortable and robust hoof block made of EVA rubber compound. In combination with the special adhesive the block is glued within seconds. Can be used on the left and right. Height: 25 mm
ARTICLE NUMBER: 92406
*plus 19% tax and plus shipping costs.
ALLREDO EVA foam rubber block size L, M, S
The EVA foam rubber block is used for the treatment of hooves. In combination with superglue - a completely new approach in hoof treatment. The material is extremely abrasion resistant and durable. With the help of the appropriate Walkease or ALLREDO special glue, it can withstand the load of cattle for 7 - 21 days, and has the additional advantage that these rubber blocks do not get stuck in the slurry pump, because the blocks are made of flexible EVA rubber mixture.
Advantages rubber claw block claw treatment:
- Very comfortable for the cow
- Unique direct adhesive with extremely fast hardening
- Block will last approximately 7- 21 days and does NOT need to be removed
- Easy and fast application
- Claw block can be used on left and right side
- 25mm height for optimal relief
Application EVA claw blocks - How do I apply the EVA foam rubber claw blocks?
- Make a straight adhesive surface e.g. with a sanding belt
- Apply the adhesive in serpentine lines to the claw or the block
- Start at the tip of the claw and immediately press the block very firmly onto the sole for about 5-10 seconds (at cold temperatures about 20 seconds).
- Fix the block to the claw with the help of small rolls of stretch film.
- Place the block on the floor immediately after successful initial adhesion, BEFORE the glue is completely cured. Make sure that the block immediately makes full contact with the floor.
- Excess adhesive is squeezed out and optimal adhesion is ensured
Scope of delivery ALLREDO EVA foam rubber block:
- 1 piece
- Available sizes:
- S - White
- M - Grey
- L - Black
Please order the appropriate adhesive separately. You can use the Shoof special glue or REDO-BOND CA520.
Which EVA foam rubber claw block is the right one for me?
The smaller sizes are designed more for young animals. For adult cattle we always recommend size L!
Tipp! Shelf life of the adhesive can be extended by storage in the refrigerator.