REDO-BOND 30TN Hoof Glue, for Horses | White 160ml
Fast-drying two-component polyurethane-based adhesive for applying alternative shoes and adhesive shoes to horse hooves. The temperature development is between 40-80 °C depending on the application thickness of the adhesive.
ARTICLE NUMBER: 91232
REDO-BOND Adhesive for Horses Hooves
REDO-BOND 30TN is a fast setting two-component block adhesive and is developed to attach alternative hoofshoes horse hooves and remains permanently elastic. Due to the unique, highly developed composition, this adhesive dries very quickly, so that it can be loadbearing again after a short time.
Characteristics of REDO-BOND Hoof Glue
- it's short open time / Handling time of 30 seconds allows a quick weight bearing after only 2-2,5 minutes (depending on temperature)
- the 1:1 mixing system ensures a correct mixing ratio and a strong and secure bond
- this glue develops no toxic fumes or odours
Advantages of the two component polyurethane REDO-BOND 30TE
- it can be used at low temperatures without the use of an accelerator
- easy to open by hand - no tools needed
Remember to order the matching REDO-BOND 160 ml mixing tips