Metabo Angle Grinder | 1100 Watt | With Autobalancer | WAB10
With small but powerful 1100 watt marathon motor. Torque 3 Nm. Almost consistent speed under load. Light weight. With autobalancer for good handling and fatigue-free work. Weight: 2,1 Kg
ARTICLE NUMBER: 92350
Metabo angle grinder for claw care, 1100 watts.
This angle grinder from Metabo scored best in terms of handling for claw care. The small but powerful 1000 watt motor with almost constant speed under load makes this angle grinder a real colleague.
Features Angle Grinder with Marathon Motor:
- Durable Marathon motor provides long life in demanding applications
- New, patent-pending Marathon motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capability for faster material removal and longer life
- Toolless adjustable protective hood; can be fixed without twisting
- Gear housing rotated in 90° steps - mountable for left-handed operation or for cutting off
- This model has a mechanical safety clutch to reduce kickback to a minimum when the disc is jammed
- Electronic overload protection, soft start and restart protection
- Cut-off carbon brushes to protect the motor
- With Autobalancer
- Nearly constant speed even under load thanks to solid shaft electronics
- Comfortable and quiet operation
- Good handling due to light weight of only 2.1kg
- Safe working thanks to Metabo S-Automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical disengagement when the disc jams minimizes kickbacks
- Longer service life of the machine and longer service life of the grinding wheels
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x METABO angle grinder, protective hood, support flange, M-Quick clamping nut, additional handle.
- Tip! Regularly re-grease the gearbox! This increases the durability and should be done regularly - at the latest when replacing the carbon brushes.
Technical data Metabo WAB12
- grinding wheel Ø 125mm
- Rated input power 1.000W
- Output power 590W
- idle speed 10.500 /min
- Torque: 2,7Nm
- Spindle thread M 14
- Weight without power cable 2,1kg
- Cable length 4m